Sunday, January 08, 2017

Winter Stitch Fix January 2017 {Review}

Yay! It's Stitch Fix time again! (All Stitch Fix links use my referral code!) If you don't know what Stitch Fix, is you can read all about it at the bottom of this post! For this fix, I asked Addie to provide me with solid color tops that would look great with leggings or skinny jeans and I wouldn't mind a great flannel. Time for the fashion show!!!

1. Papermoon Burkett Lace Detail Knit Top ~ Black $48
Winter Stitch Fix January 2017
I love that this shirt has lace sleeves and lace all along the top of the front. The top is a bit cold for our frigid 16 degrees right now, but I have a black 3/4 length sleeve shirt underneath. I really like the effect. the fit is wonderful. I love how the material flows down the front. I wore it to church this morning. I think the next time I wear the shirt, I will wear my black, lace boot cuffs.

Winter Stitch Fix January 2017

Decision: Kept

2. Market & Spruce Jermaine Flannel Cotton Top ~ Red $64
Winter Stitch Fix January 2017
When I opened my box, I was really unsure about this flannel. The picture above shows it more of a true red shade, but in real life it is more of an orange red. It has tabbed sleeves. In the end, Poppa said that it looked nice, so I decided to keep it.

Winter Stitch Fix January 2017

Decision: Kept

3. Staccato Marabell Open Cardigan ~ Teal Green $48
Winter Stitch Fix January 2017
I have been wanting a teal cardigan for like forever. I generally am not as fond of boyfriend style sweaters, but the color makes it work. It is a soft material and has two side pockets. I have already worn it twice.

Winter Stitch Fix January 2017

Decision: Kept

4. Market & Spruce Tristin Side Pleat Dolman Knit Top ~ Burgundy $48
Winter Stitch Fix January 2017
I love the color of this top and the material is very comfortable. There is one side pleat on the left. At first, I could not decided what I thought about it. Or exactly how to wear it with that one pleat, but when I added my gold heart necklace and tried on my Just Black skinny jeans, I decided that it was just too cute not to own. This was my New Year's Eve outfit.

Winter Stitch Fix January 2017

Winter Stitch Fix January 2017

Decision: Kept

5. 41Hawthorn Colibri Solid Tab Sleeve Blouse ~ Navy $48


Winter Stitch Fix January 2017
So I have a confession, when I saw my fix was on the way, I peaked at my checkout cart. This was the one piece I wasn't sure if I would like. Although after I put it on, I knew just how I would wear it with my white skinnies, navy heels, and my string of pearls (Li calls it my shark tooth necklace). The shirt is a little wrinkly out of the box and in the picture below, but it is soft and super comfortable.


Winter Stitch Fix January 2017

Winter Stitch Fix January 2017


Decision: Kept

This is a first for me. I kept it all!

Are you ready to schedule your first fix? Go to Stitch Fix and fill out your profile!

Here are more details about how it works...

In case you have never heard about Stitch Fix, it is a company that provides you with a personal stylist for a fee of $20 for every shipment called a fix. In each fix, you will be provided with 5 items. You try the items on in the privacy of your own home, with your entire closet right there. After 3 days, you drop the items that you want to return into the provided envelope (no shipping charges applied) and give the bag to your postal carrier or drop it off at your post office. Then you go online and checkout, listing what you are keeping and what you aren't. If you choose anything from the fix, your $20 styling fee is applied to the clothing. If you choose to keep all 5 items, you get 25% off your entire fix.

To start a Stitch Fix profile, You go to their website and make an account. This is free and you should totally do it even if you aren't ready to schedule a fix. It goes through your sizes, preferences, samples of clothing styles, color interests, price points, and lots more. There's even a box to add additional information. Another great thing to do is build a fashion board on pinterest. Pin things that you really love to your pinterest board. That gives your stylist a wonderful idea of what you are looking for and what you really like. If you see anything in a Stitch Fix review that you really like, pin those. Pin mine away, if there is something you like here too! You can click on the box below to see my board.



When you are ready, you schedule a fix. You can receive a fix every 2-3 weeks, every month, every other month, every three months, or as you want to schedule them. Once you schedule a fix, you make a note to your stylist. In your note, you let your stylist know what you are looking for...like pieces for a special event or a hole in your wardrobe.

Want to catch up with my other Fixes?
Winter 2016
Spring 2016
Autumn 2016
Winter 2017
Spring 2017

Connect with us:

No comments:

All the Seasons Adventure Printable Pack

Subscribe to our newsletter & receive All the Seasons Adventure packet with a bonus Christmas ideas page!

    We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at anytime.
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...